Opportunities for co-op members
Policy Advisory Committee
4 positions available in Geelong, Metro North, Mornington Peninsula and Shepparton regions
Seeking new members who are:
- good listeners and good communicators
- committed to Co-op Principles and the CEHL Co-operative Housing Program
- flexible thinkers and problem solvers
- curious about exploring leading practice in co-op governance
Work together with co-op members across the state + Attend meetings in person and/or online.
Join our lively group!
How to apply
- Read the position description and priorities of the committee below
- Submit your nomination (PAC) online details below
Change starts here, are you ready to make it happen?
Policy Advisory Committee (PAC)
4 positions available
Nominations open until all positions filled
|Policy Advisory Committee made up of:|
9 x co-op members (1 per region)
1 x Board member
1 x Board member chair
- Assist the CEHL Board with policy development
- Make sure the needs and views of co-ops are heard and reflected in Program policies and procedures
- Updates for program policies in relation to Residential Tenancies Act regulation changes
- Retirement of Directives
Link to Policy Advisory Committee Charter
- Engage in discussions about critical changes that affect co-op and Program operations and make recommendations to the CEHL Board
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Set standards of operations
- Attend 4 x meetings a year (minimum requirement 3 meetings) approx. 6 hours per quarter. Next PAC meeting 11 June 2021
- Work with co-ops and their members in your region
- 2-years to March 2022 or 2023 depending on region
Members of the region vote for PAC representatives
- Monthly stipend and reimbursement of travel costs
- Learn new personal and professional skills.
- Meet and work with co-op members from across the state
- Attend meetings online – no need to travel
HOW TO APPLY
- Where MORE THAN ONE nomination is received, the co-ops in that region will be notified and asked to vote to select their representative
- Where ONLY ONE nomination is received in a region, the co-ops in that region will be notified. and asked if there are any concerns with the nominee. If there are no concerns, the nominee will be accepted and the as that regions representative.
Fill in nomination form online
Nominate now PAC
Nominations are ongoing until all region positions are filled.
If you have any questions, contact Peter email@example.com 9208 0859