Find your Member Portal Co-op Champion
3 months ago
It’s time for co-ops to shine!
Find your Co-op Champion to help your co-op's members use the member portal.
To help all members ‘log on’ and start using the member portal we need your help.
The aim is for every co-op to identify their ‘Champion’ a person in your co-op or region that can help members log-on and use the member portal.
This is a voluntary role to support the members of your own co-op or region.
The aim is that members will be able to log-on and update their Household Information through the member portal in 2019 – yes next year!
Co-op Champions receive training
Co-op Champions will receive training and support and be able to network with other Co-op Champions online.
- 1 x 1 hour training session to be conducted online
- 1 x 1 hour Question & Answer and information sharing session (online)
NOTE: Co-op Champions will input into what information is needed to help get everyone in the co-op using the portal. How to videos will be created and added to the portal to help people understand how to use and access the member portal.
Co-op Champion skills required
- Willingness to learn and help others
- Know how to use a website
- Have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone as well as the internet
Time required of Co-op Champions
- Sept 2018 - Feb 2019
- 2 hours training
- Estimated up to 5 hours support to co-op members (this will vary per co-op)
TO DO by 23 AUGUST 2018
Send in your Co-op approved Champion's contact details, email and phone number and co-op name to Co-op Champion(External link) or call 1800 353 669 and ask for Sandra Castro, Communications Manager for more information.