About the Event
This year's Annual General Meeting will be a 'hybrid AGM' a small physical meeting linked with online facilities that allow remote participation (ASIC guidelines for investor meetings using virtual technology)
Given COVID-19 restrictions, very limited numbers of CEHL employees will be at the Annual General Meeting and member co-ops will be invited to participate online.
Co-op Secretaries have been sent:
- Notice of Annual General Meeting - including:
- Key Nominee Information for Shareholders
- Attendee and authorised representative form
- Proxy form
- draft minutes from the 2019 AGM
- Link to CEHL Annual Report 2019-20
- Online meeting guide with instructions on how to participate, how to vote and submit questions
All attendees must be registered to attend.
The meeting registration link will be sent when the following is received:
- Attendee details
- Authorised representative /or Proxy Form
must be received by 5.00pm (AEDT) Friday 20 November, 2020