CEHL is piloting a new way to build co-op capacity to influence Program direction and decisions. This pilot offers an exciting opportunity for co-op members to be trained as Co-op Engagement Coordinators in each region.
This short-term role, from February to June 2022 is focused on building skills and involving member co-ops to learn about, and provide feedback on important developments that will inform the future of the Co-op Housing Program.
Co-op Engagement Coordinators will:
- gain facilitation skills training and support
- co-facilitate a member co-op process to give feedback and establish:
- a Program Outcomes Framework (a tool that outlines the Programs' key priorities, why they matter and what success looks like, and;
- a Member Value Proposition which sets out the value that each member co-op offers their individual members and the value that CEHL offers to each co-op
- strengthen and grow connections within the co-op network
- receive financial remuneration based on involvement
Social impact consultants, Think Impact, are leading the project, which was introduced at the CEHL AGM on 27 November. 2021.
Watch the recording of the Q&A sessions Think Impact held in December 2021 for more details about the project and the Co-op Engagement Coordinator's role, click on video link below.
Build skills and influence the Program
Read the Co-op Engagement Coordinator Position Description and Expression of Interest (EoI) Guide to help complete the application form, see the Attachments section at the bottom of this page.
Click on the button to apply by 17 January 2021.
If you have any questions about the role or application process please email Amy
Recording of Q&A's held on 13 and 14 December 2021