Level 1, 112 Balmain Street
RICHMOND, VIC 3121
Ph: (03) 9208 0800
Fax:(03) 9429 1799
Freecall: 1800 353 669
Freefax: 1800 635 936
10-16 Forest Street
BENDIGO, VIC, 3550
Mail: PO BOX 135
GOLDEN SQUARE, VIC, 3555
217 Malop Street
GEELONG, VIC, 3220
Mail: PO BOX 5051
EAST GEELONG, VIC, 3219
CEHL Key Contacts
Making contact with CEHL
Co-ops regularly need to make contact with CEHL for a range of reasons. We have provided key contacts to make it easier to work out who to contact for what kind of query.
Before you make the call - Have you checked the following? Trouble Shooting for common maintenance problems.
Contact your assigned CERC Maintenance Director/Officer and follow your co-op's maintenance procedure.
CMC Members and Direct Managed (VicWide) tenancies
- During business hours: (03) 9208 0800 or click here to lodge an online enquiry (coming soon)
- Urgent repairs outside business hours: 0417 102 414
Please have the following information ready when you call:
- Your address and contact details
- A detailed description of the problem
Useful emergency phone numbers:
- Fire, police and ambulance departments: 000
- State Emergency Services (SES) for flood and storm damage: 132 500
What is an urgent repair?
Urgent repairs are repairs that need to be fixed straight away and affect safety and security. They can also include the failure of an essential service.
Urgent repairs include the following:
- A burst water service
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious rook leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown or an essential service or appliance provided for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- Any fault or damage that makes the rented premises unsafe
- A serious fault in a lift or staircase
CEHL Complaints Process and Form
The below leaflet explains how to make a complaint to CEHL, and includes a form that you can use.