Contact Us

Central Office:

Level 1, 112 Balmain Street
Ph:  (03) 9208 0800
Fax:(03) 9429 1799
Freecall: 1800 353 669
Freefax: 1800 635 936

If you would like to register your interest in attending an information session, you can do so by clicking on the below link.

Expression of Interest

All other enquiries can be directed through the Central office

Regional Offices:

As field staff man the regional offices they are often unattended. To ensure a timely response to your call please contact our Central office.

Bendigo Office:
10-16 Forest Street
Mail: PO BOX 135

Geelong Office:
217 Malop Street


For CEHL CMC's and Direct managed tenancies please note the following for how to report an URGENT Maintenance Issue.

If something in your home is damaged or broken, please report it to CEHL as soon as possible.

  • During business hours: (03) 9208 0800
  • After hours: 0417 102 414 (urgent calls only)

Please have the following information ready to tell us when you call:

  • Your address
  • A detailed description of the problem

If you are a member of a CERC, please follow your CERC's normal procedure for maintenance.

Urgent repairs

Urgent repairs are repairs that need to be fixed straight away.  CEHL aims to complete any urgent repairs within 24 hours of it being reported.  To report an urgent repair outside of business hours contact CEHL's call services on 0417 102 414

The following list outlines the types of repairs that are considered urgent:

  • A burst water service
  • A blocked or broken toilet system
  • A serious rook leak
  • A gas leak
  • A dangerous electrical fault
  • Flooding or serious flood damage
  • A failure or breakdown or an essential service or appliance provided by the landlord or agent for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
  • A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity, or water supply
  • Any fault or damage in the premises that make the premises unsafe or insecure
  • An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be waster
  • A serious fault in a lift or staircase in the rented premises

Other Useful emergency Phone Number Include:

  • Fire, Police and Ambulance Departments: 000
  • State Emergency Service (SES) for Flood & Storm Damage: 132 500

CEHL Complaints Process and Form

The below leaflet explains how to make a complaint to CEHL, and includes a form that you can use.

CEHL Complaints Leaflet and Form

CEHL Complaints Leaflet and Form